Residential Maintenance Plans
HVAC equipment is built tough, and it’s designed to work reliably for many years. Still, complex electronics, internal motors, capacitors, relays, and other high-tech components are subject to extreme stress and wear, especially during our punishing summer temperatures. If you live in Savannah, GA or the surrounding areas, an HVAC residential maintenance plan can help reduce the chance of an unexpected breakdown and improve the performance of your equipment.
Our Comprehensive Maintenance Plans
At Bolton Air, we provide a wide array of seasonal air conditioning and heating maintenance plans designed to comfortably fit every budget. Here are some of the most important plan features:
- Platinum, Gold and Bronze plans ranging from $99-$435
- Affordable options including month-to-month billing
- Fulfills manufacturer’s warranty requirements for continuing maintenance
- No overtime rate charges
- 24/7 emergency service
- All service completed by NATE-certified technicians
Complete Maintenance Services
Every spring and fall, maintenance agreement customers receive a visit by one of our certified technicians who will perform a variety of critical inspections, tests and calibrations.
Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps
- Inspect refrigerant levels and check pressure
- Inspect the evaporator coil
- Check compressor amps during startup
- Calibrate thermostat and set programs if applicable
- Clean the exterior cabinets and remove debris from the outdoor grille
- Clean and flush condensate drain and pan
- Inspect and tighten contacts, capacitors, relays and wiring
- Air balance the registers if necessary
- Inspect the fan motor and lubricate if necessary
- Adjust burners to optimize efficiency
- Inspect the heat exchanger
- Adjust the blower if necessary
- Inspect the vent pipe assembly
- Test the ignition system if necessary
- Check furnace gas pressure
- Clean permanent filters and replace disposable models
Preventative Maintenance Benefits
Routine maintenance provides a number of important benefits when the work is performed by the skilled and experienced technicians at Bolton Air.
- Lower Operating Costs: Preseason tune-ups help restore lost efficiency, which can lead to lower operating costs and improved indoor comfort.
- Longer Equipment Lifecycle: Equipment that’s serviced regularly will maintain a comfortable temperature while accumulating fewer runtime hours. This reduces wear on vital internal components, which can prolong the life of the equipment.
- Reduced Repair Costs: The best time to discover hidden problems is in the preseason when your system is idle. Repairs can be made before the unit malfunctions in severe summer weather.
Enjoy Better Performance and Peace of Mind
For customers in Savannah, GA and the surrounding area, Bolton Air is your best choice for complete HVAC preventive maintenance services. Call today to learn more about the benefits of regular maintenance and arrange an appointment at your convenience.